It is our goal to afford each and every camper the ability to rest and relax in a tranquil atmosphere and serene, natural environment. Our request to all of the campers and guests is to afford this chance to others and do their part in making this possible. Please read the following rules and regulations regarding your stay at the Kootenay River RV Park.
RV Park Rules:
- Checkout time is 11:00 AM, any late stays may be subject to a late fee.
- In order to create a relaxing environment for all campers, excessive noise is not permitted. Please take into consideration that sounds carry further in open air, especially music and loud talking. For the enjoyment of all; we are a quiet park therefore, quiet time is at all times of the day.
- Please assist us in keeping the grounds clean and orderly throughout your stay and leave your site that way upon your departure. Any garbage is to be put in the green refuse bin located at the North East edge of the property.
- The RV park cannot be responsible for injury or damage due to wind, water, fire or negligence of you or others.
- Washrooms will be closed daily from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM for cleaning. For the safety of our customers, no one will be allowed to use the washrooms during this time.
- Generators are prohibited.
- Please no smoking in any of the public facilites.
- Park rates are based on 2 people. Additional guests must be registered within the park and will be charged an additional daily fee.
- Vehicle or RV washing is not permitted in the park.
Parking and Speed Limit:
- The speed limit is 10 km/h. All vehicles that are parked or operated in the park must be street legal and you are responsible to have them insured.
- Please park only in designated parking areas. Parking here is limited. Individual sites only accommodate one vehicle. Any additional vehicles must park in the designated ares (this includes any guests/visitors).
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and registered within the park.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the public facilities and must not be left unattended in the campground at any time.
- Please pick up after your pet immediately and dispose of pet wastes in the green refuse bin.
These rules and regulations were made for your safety and to ensure the enjoyment of your camping experience. Please obey them. They will be enforced. Anyone who chooses not to follow these rules may be asked to leave the premises without a refund.
Kootenay River RV Park is a privately owned campground and we reserve the right to select our guests.
Please enjoy your stay, the RV Park Management